Planning a surgery, dental procedure, or medical treatment can be overwhelming. You do your best to stay positive, but it’s totally normal to have some anxiety about it and want to have every advantage going in.
What if you could put your astrology skills to work and forecast…
- When the surgical workplace will be functioning optimally.
- When your body will be at its strongest and most able to heal and recover.
- What to expect while you’re on the road to recovery-- when you can push it, and when to focus on maintainence.
I’m Molly Gauthier. I have been using astrology to help people set dates for surgery since 2005. Over the years, I have developed my own method, based on “book learning” and supplemented with my own experience of the planets.
Years of chronic pain helped me learn to predict the ups and downs in my own health– and understand which of the astrological “rules” for choosing strong days to undergo medical procedures like surgery REALLY work.
For years, I resisted sharing what I know, thinking it was better to keep it secret. Now I see how small-minded that was, not to share this. I’m finally ready to pull back the curtain and share my exact process with you.
Here’s what’s included
- 4 video classes
- Introduction to medical transits
- Mars transits
- Using the astrological calendar
- Using a transit list
- Guidelines for choosing a good date
- 2 interesting case studies
- Charts and worksheets
This is a 🌶🌶🌶 spicy, technical astrology course. This course is right for you if you are:
- Familiar with astrological charts and symbols.
- Familiar with the planets, signs, houses, and aspects.
- Reading and understanding transits to the birth chart.
Are you or a loved one facing surgery?
This is not meant to be a "find your own surgery date" course, unless your astrological skills are strong. If you would like my help, you can find out more here: Find the best date for surgery
Introduction to medical transits
Transits of Mars
How to use astrology to choose a date for a medical procedure
Guide: How to find your best date for surgery
Case study • Find a date for a neck surgery
About this course
- 5 lessons
- 3 hours of video content